Akuto: Mad World
A downloadable game for Windows
FAST-PACED ARENA ACTION
Akuto: Mad World is an award-nominated, isometric, fast-paced action game where players compete with swords and guns in intense versus matches.
The game is set on low poly, diorama arenas where players have to not only watch out for opponents, but also for the environment from killing them.
- Fight in over 10 different dynamic levels
- Battle friends or the AI in local multiplayer
- Survive endless waves of ninjas
- Tired of fighting each other? Then take a break and play some soccer or one of the other exciting minigames
- Singleplayer mode and level editor are coming in future updates
The game is on Steam Early Access, and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The Windows version is only DRM-free.
All purchases come with a Steam key.
|Published||Dec 29, 2016|
|Release date||Dec 01, 2016|
|Author||Hut 90, Inc.|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Fast-Paced, Low-poly, one-hit-kill|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam Greenlight, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: