A downloadable game for Windows
FAST-PACED ARENA ACTION
Akuto: Showdown (previously known as Akuto: Mad World) is an award-nominated, isometric, fast-paced action game where players compete with swords and guns in intense versus matches.
The game is set on low poly, diorama arenas where players have to not only watch out for opponents, but also for the environment from killing them.
- Enjoy the intensity and fun of classic couch party games, but with more violence
- A wide range of dynamic levels with environmental hazards
- Fight against your friends in local multiplayer, or play against the bots in one of the many versus modes
- Unlockable achievements, weapons, and HATS!
- Watch highlights captured from previous matches in gallery mode
All purchases come with a Steam key.
The DRM-free version is an old build of Akuto: Showdown due to the final version of the game requiring Steam.
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Release date||Dec 01, 2016|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Fast-Paced, Low-poly, one-hit-kill|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam, Steam Greenlight|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: