A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
About This Game
Retool is a 3D hacking puzzle game set on incomplete orbital defense stations that circle around Sinai, home planet of the alien species known as Onix.
After 43 years of war, the Onix triumphed and defeated the humans. The victory came at a cost of destruction to their planet and orbital stations. Instead of repairing it themselves, the Onix used their captured prisoners as slave labor to rebuild their destroyed properties, starting with the stations.
You are Maria, an engineer that was captured in the final weeks of the war. Having hacked your way out of your prison cell on a station, you must escape and return home.
- Hack computers to rewire electronics to make them work the way you want
- Travel through twenty different stations to help Maria escape from the Onix
- Enjoy a vast amount of electronics and an armory of weapons to stealthily, or violently, get passed the Onix Guards
- Experience the unique cloning system where you can never lose in a level
- Earn upgrades that allow you to hack with more efficiency
- Collect different hats to take down the Onix in style
2015 Strasbourg Indie Game Contest Official Selection
|Published||Mar 18, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||May 19, 2016|
|Author||Hut 90, Inc.|
|Genre||Puzzle, Action, Strategy|
|Tags||3D, Hacking, indie, Sci-fi, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Steam Greenlight, Dev Log, Indie DB|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: